23 August 2012

N@H 1ST ワンマン!

Aug 11 2012: You know someone really cares for you when they spend all morning (and the previous day) worrying about whether or not you can make it to Shibuya alone. Considering I had a blinder of a hangover, I felt well enough to head out to Shibuya to do a small purchase and head back to Hachiko to meet Katie.
I was originally going to go see N@H on my own, but Katie and I hadn't spent much time together so she offered to go see my overly auto-tune-pop-band with me. We sat outside waiting, talking and just generally trying to escape the heat until I realised most people had gone in already. (I totally messed up the times oops).
The merchandise table was pretty much empty, but I wasn't too fussed, I had already purchased the CD from Like an Edison that day anyway, and I found no appeal in the scrunchie or t-shirt. We soon settled at the back, it was pretty packed out, much fuller than when I saw Rojak at the same venue.

The live itself was amazing, Katie was worrying that she didn't know the furi, and I only knew it from the first release, and they had released a mini album since then! But thankfully their furi wasn't too insane or challenging, albeit one song アッパーホップDANCEマニア! Oh man.
They had a few video intervals which basically was the members each talking about their process as a band and how they have gained so much more from being as 'N@H'. It was really memorable and I am so happy to have been able to take part in their first oneman!

セットリスト
opSE(Impulse)
1.ツナグオト
2.スペース
-MC-
3.Pieces
4.Hello!!
5.DROP MAN
6.Beautiful
-SE-
7.RAGSIOD
~ドキュメンタリー風な映像~
8.たまねぎのうた-鬼ON!!-(ライボーカル)
9.コトノハ
10.アッパーホップDANCEマニア
11.Puzzle
~Encore~
1.未来へ掲ぐ掌
-MC-
2.FLY HIGH!!
哀愁を漂わせながらライが「たまねぎのうた-鬼ON!!-」を熱唱中。
N@H @ FACEBOOK

After the live, we quickly headed out in fear of the push and shove and went to the conbini for essentials before chilling back outside to wait for the Gays. It confused me that there wasn't a mad rush of Fangirls, but I remembered seeing cheki, and those lines take forever to filter down and out. 
Eventually the Gays rolled up, we were taking bets how wasted they'd be, but I was told they only had a small drink. So we wandered around Shibuya before taking purikura looking absolutely terrible from a gig and how humid it was that night. Gross. Deciding on food over beer, we went to McDonalds and we introduced the Gays to - French Fries dipped in Mc Flurry. Which.. sadly they did not enjoy. PSSSH, they don't know what they are missing! Anyone else enjoy doing this? 

2 comments: